Monday, March 4, 2013

It's time to talk about Electronic Discovery again!

Well, it's 2013, and it's time to restart the Discovering E-Discovery blog!
Late in 2010, I accepted a new position at a small electronic discovery software provider, Clearwell Systems, and my focus was on the new job.
Clearwell was acquired by Symantec Corporation in the summer of 2011, and I am now part of Symantec's Information Intelligence Group, which focuses on archiving and electronic discovery.

It feels like the right time to continue my observations on the world of electronic discovery.  Many exciting things are going on, not the least computer-assisted review, a.k.a. predictive coding.

I plan on publish a post on predictive coding in the near future.

But in the meantime, I'm celebrating the restart of this blog, and look forward to many posts in the future!

-Christoph

No comments: